5 Tips To Perfect Your Kitchen Furniture Design
Kitchen is best known as the heart of the home. Therefore designing the kitchen in the most careful and functional manner is a must. Create your ideal kitchen space with Tiara’s 5 creative and innovative tips to perfect your kitchen furniture design.
1. Two-Tone Furniture –
– A simple contrast of color and texture in the kitchen island can uplift and change the dimension of the kitchen space.
– You can for different color tones like – white and blue color tone, black and gold cabinets, cool brown and white cabinetry.
– Using grey and wood is eye-catching. Coral cabinets can give the required sharp pop in an all-white kitchen.
2. Island Design –
– Kitchen islands serve a number of purposes from being a visual anchor in the space to increasing your kitchen’s efficiency and functionality.
– Adding seating to the island is the best way to increase its functionality.
– A kitchen island also makes the environment more social for the guests and the cook.
– It can also be used for storage and to avoid clutter by using drawers, cupboards and shelves.
– Adding sinks and stove tops into the surface of the island helps in spreading the workflow of the kitchen.
3. Lighting –
– Just as you need a healthy breakfast your kitchen needs the right lighting. You can go for three types of lighting – ambient, task and accent.
Ambient – These lights are the main source of lights and are used in ceiling.
Task – Task lights are used to illuminate cabinets and workspace. Strip and puck lights can be used as task lights in the kitchen.
Accent – Accent lights accentuate your favorite elements of the kitchen. Toe kick lights and cabinet lights are the best type of accent lights to brighten up your kitchen.
4. Kitchen Cabinets –
– Kitchen cabinets are the best furniture to help you get organized and rid yourself of clutter anxiety.
– Pull out drawers installed under the sink can be used as a multiuse drawer for segregating garbage, recycling and composting it.
– You can also neatly arrange pots and pans, various kitchen appliances in the Kitchen Cabinets.
– Depending on the space available you can also store detergents, cleaning supplies, laundry pantry etc.
5. Pantry –
– A well-designed kitchen pantry can be of several types – built-in, freestanding, walk-in, butler’s pantry or you can also opt for a combination of all.
– Organizing a pantry helps to free up space and keep the kitchen clutter-free.
– Customized shelves and bins can be installed to make an organized pantry.